Caremark is an established and highly regarded home care provider offering home care, personal support, and home help services to vulnerable people throughout Cork.
Established in Cork in 2009, Caremark Cork has a support team in place to ensure that the office is delivering quality care and support through adherence to Caremark’s robust policies and procedures. Our office is audited bi- annually and support is offered on an ongoing basis in relation to training, recruitment, service provision and operational matters.
In April 2018, Caremark moved into a new 2,500 sq ft office complete with training and interview rooms on the Tramore road.
Due to retirement we are now seeking a person with drive and ambition to pursue their career as the Manager of this leading homecare provider. We will provide comprehensive training to this successful candidate.
Reasons to work for us
- HSE approved home care service provider
- Great office Morale
- Supervisors covering on-call phones
- Great new office with free parking
- Realistic financial bonus
- High quality care audit reports
- To ensure compliance with Caremark’s system, policies and procedures
- Ultimate responsibility for all members of staff.
- Ensure training needs of all staff are met effectively
- To ensure supervision and monitoring of all staff is carried out
- To ensure that there is good communication and effective team building amongst all staff, including holding regular team meetings.
- To oversee recruitment and appointment of all staff.
- Ensure successful operation of risk management processes.
- Implementation of complaints procedure.
- Liaison with service users, relatives, representatives and social workers.
- Preparation of management reports.
- To work within agreed budgets to ensure profitability of business.
- To actively participate in the growth and development of the business, locally, through various marketing exercises.
Ideally suited towards a mid-level experienced manager in an allied healthcare professional such as:
RGN/RNID/RPN Qualification, BSc. Occupational Therapy and or BSc (Physio)
This role will be 30% field based; the successful candidate will need to have use of their own car.
Please direct all enquires to:
Seamus O Shea
Unit 27 Tramore Commercial Park, Tramore Rd, Cork T12 K1HE
021 4514888 or 0860479804