Caremark (Cork) are recruiting Care & Support Workers in the following areas – Douglas, Rochestown, Mahon, Greenmount, Togher Wilton, Bishopstown.
Job Type: Part-time
Job Location: Douglas, Rochestown, Mahon, Greenmount, Togher Wilton, Bishopstown areas.
Caremark (Cork) is recruiting Care and Support Workers.
We require dependable, caring, and flexible individuals, who are qualified and experienced providing care for older people or people with physical and intellectual disabilities.
Carers must be willing to provide both personal and domestic care to allocated clients.
- Be FETAC / QQI Level 5 qualified – or be in the process of completing modules in Care, Care of the Elderly, Social Care or be currently enrolled in a FETAC / QQI programme with a with at least 2 of these units already complete . (Essential)
- Have your own transport and full clean Drivers Licence, Class B. (Essential)
- Have at least 12 months’ care experience (Preferred)
- Complete and submit a Garda vetting application (Essential)
- Provide 2 x suitable character references (Essential)
- Speak and write fluent English. (Essential)
- Be legally entitled to work within Ireland and the EEA. (Essential)
Caremark Offers: On-going In-house training, on-going supervision and support in the community with flexible hours.
Salary: Competitive hourly rates.