We are currently recruiting for a full time Care Coordinator to join our team in North Dublin.
The care coordinator will be responsible for ensuring all service user visits are allocated and to maintain appropriate office procedures.
- Answering all incoming telephone / web inquiries.
- Maintaining care worker and client weekly care rosters
- Processing time sheets, and all individual bookings
- Implementation of thorough recruitment and vetting procedures of all Care & Support Workers.
- Processing new service user referrals.
- Preparing appropriate documentation for Field Care Supervisors.
- Permanent allocation of Care & Support Workers to all service user visits and ensuring all visits always covered.
- Administration of all Individual Care & Support Agreements.
- Maintaining service user and Care & Support Worker office files and ensuring that they are always up to date.
- Maintaining computer system, ensuring it is always up to date.
- Ensuring all service user and Care & Support Worker documentation and electronic records are always kept up to date.
- To ensure compliance with all office systems and procedures.
The successful candidate will have a QQI Level 5 award in business administration, healthcare or other relevant area. Excellent standard of English is required with effective verbal and written communication skills. Strong computer skills are also essential. Ideally you will have some experience of the home care sector. Some experience of working in an office environment is also desirable.
Comprehensive training is provided alongside a competitive salary, career progression opportunities and many other benefits.
Please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com, or call 01 903 0132 for further details.