Caremark (Cork) is recruiting Care and Support Workers with Intellectual Disability experience in Midleton and surrounding areas.
We require dependable, caring, and flexible individuals, who are qualified and experienced providing care for people with physical and intellectual disabilities. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 12 months’ previous experience working with adults and / or children that have presented with a range of disabilities (preferably in a residential environment). Carers must be willing to provide both personal and domestic care to allocated clients.
- Provide 2 x suitable character references (Essential)
- Have at least 12 months’ care experience (Preferred)
- Complete and submit a Garda vetting application (Essential)
- Be FETAC Level 5 qualified – or be in the process of completing modules in Care, Care of the Elderly, Social Care or be currently enrolled in a FETAC programme with a with at least 2 of these units already complete. (Essential)
- Have your own transport and full clean Drivers Licence, Class B. (Essential)
- Speak and write fluent English. (Essential)
- Be legally entitled to work within Ireland and the EEA. (Essential)
Caremark Offers: On-going In-house training, on-going supervision and support in the community with flexible hours.. (large number of hours available for the right candidates)
Salary: Competitive rates of pay per hour